6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
AgentDeepak says

The word that you are looking for is a good logo cuz if you want a stunning logo then it wont be 30$-40$, it just not worth to design something stunning for a low price,I mean I just want to make it more clear the design you could get for that price.. And what is the use of that logo? Cuz different licenses could apply to that design,this needs to be clarified so I know if I can resell the logo..
I am not dicussiing english here (which word is correct and which is not). Please if you can help please help. I just want a Logo Better than what I have created.
Yes I want to help, do you have skype so we can talk more? User name on skype mihaimcm

No skype, I will mail you if you are ready to design a exclusive Logo Design under 30$ thats is. Else I will try my best myself.

762 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

Hi, what is your budget for the logo? :)
For now budget for Logo is 30$ at max. And I will pay the max only if the Logo is stunnning and not a ordinary Logo which I can make myself. Do you have any good Logo idea for my Blog. If you are willing to make me a Logo. I will work with you.
\\
703 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says
Right on, perfect meme ahi.

Hi, what is your budget for the logo? :)
For now budget for Logo is 30$ at max. And I will pay the max only if the Logo is stunnning and not a ordinary Logo which I can make myself. Do you have any good Logo idea for my Blog. If you are willing to make me a Logo. I will work with you.
\\
by
by
by
by
by
by