2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
autumnelite says

I’m currently redesigning my website and am downloading droves of mock-up templates to feature my work and products. I’m running into a problem on some of my designs, though. I’ve designed some custom packaging that I cannot find a good mock-up template for. I’d like to find someone who has submitted mock-up templates to Envato’s site, where I can view your portfolio. I’ll gladly pay for the custom work. Please let me know what your terms are as far as rates… or if you need more details. Thanks a bunch! This is definitely not my forté!

124 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
aykutkorkut says

I would like to work together, please email for details: designbytazz@hotmail.com

694 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
snkart says

Contact me at snk_artwork@yahoo.com here is my website: www.snkart.com

86 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
colatudo says

I don’t now what kind of mock-ups you need, but that a look at my portfolio to see if I can help you

2 posts
autumnelite says

Actually, Colatudo, your Energy Bar mock-up is one that I was looking at and is probably the closest to what I need done… the more difficult one anyway.

For anyone who is curious, I mostly need a foil-zipper pack mock-up for the Phillies designs you can see here:

http://cor093.wix.com/coralcapettini#!package-design/c3c1

But I need a couple different angles so they don’t all look the same. I have all of the Phillies designs listed on that page along with a few Dutch Masters designs at the same size which are not shown. So, I’m thinking 3-4 different angles that show both the “front” and “back” for each package.

You can easily Google the foil packs to see what they look like in real life:

https://www.google.com/search?q=phillies+soft+n+fresh+foil+pack+double+apple&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ic6CUqOkMtLE2QXb7YHQBA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1578&bih=915#es_sm=91&espv=210&q=phillies+double+apple&safe=off&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

And (of course) they’re sold at most convenience stores if a physical version helps.

Also on my portfolio page, you will see some cigar bands I’ve done. Like the foil packs, I have more than what’s shown on that page that I’m going to be uploading to my new site. They’re all different sizes, so it would have to work with various length/height on the bands.

For the cigar bands, I’m thinking something where it shows a few cigars with one on top, or maybe a lone cigar in an ashtray. Like these:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/MrClauds/MrClauds1002/MrClauds100200007/6378609-box-of-cigars-with-red-and-gold-cigar-band.jpg

-OR-

http://stogiedigest.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/cigar-wallpaper-h-upmann-reserve.jpg

Maybe both, I don’t have many custom-designed bands (the company was usually very specific with what they wanted and rarely gave me free reign on the projects. Needless to say, what I DID have free reign on, I’m very proud to say that I did. So I really want these to look nice, which is why I’m willing to go out of my way to have the mock-ups custom made because it would be a shame if everything else I did looked like a had a nice photo taken of it and these just remained flat and boring. You know?

124 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
aykutkorkut says

Please E-mail us for the price. designbytazz@hotmail.com

86 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
colatudo says

Feel free to contact me, to send you a quote for this job, my email – colatudotudo@gmail.com

332 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Romania
danielartro says

Contact me at : daniel_pr7@yahoo.com

by
by
by
by