92 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Toushi says

Well a couple of weeks a go a wheel broke off my chair but it was still functional, until just a few minutes ago a second wheel broke off now it is a stationary chair. So I want your suggestions on a new office chair in the budget range of $50-$150.

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

I can’t recommend a specific chair but I can offer up some advice. If you spend a significant amount of time in your chair like I do, pony up for a high quality ergonomic one or save up for a bit longer to get there.

In the past 5 years I’ve worked at places that gave their employees $50 cheap office chairs and over the last 3 years I’ve bought office chairs in the $150 range. I’ve never been happy with any of them. The cheap ones just suck and are no good for ergonomics. The more “expensive” ones aren’t bad at first until the padding starts wearing out in the shape of your body and no longer supports your back (and I’m average weight for my height).

I had to put a small pillow behind my back with my current office chair (which was $165) to make up for the flattened back padding. The next chair I buy is going to be high quality, very adjustable and very ergonomic (probably in the $400 range). It’s expensive but it’s worth it (like a quality bed).

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

A good chair is SOO important ( and a good bed to , just spend 3000$ on my new one and it is AWESOME ! ) ..

I bought a 200$ chair this week .. really adjustable and I think this is what’s important.

I had back problem couples month ago because of bad chair and bad desk. I wished I knew before so I could have been more carefull.

I bought that too : http://www.ergorest.fi/images/330_000c.jpg

It’s really nice

by
by
by
by
by
by