4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
erot says

I am looking for a new design for my website. You can see the site here > animelist.me I am looking for a flat modern type of design which will suit my site. I do have a budget and will love to discuss this more.

767 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

Well, let’s discuss it then.

Kindly reach me through my profile here. I’ll show you some of my work and we can talk.

85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
aaronwallace09 says

Get in touch with us and request free quote! Contact via TF Profile.

2 posts
tazul01 says

Hy This Is Tazul Islam From Bangladesh. I am Also Looking a WP News Them For My Site. Have Any Peoples Any Them To Give Me Free ? Please Reply Me ASAP. Thank You. 8-)

3800 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Hy This Is Tazul Islam From Bangladesh. I am Also Looking a WP News Them For My Site. Have Any Peoples Any Them To Give Me Free ? Please Reply Me ASAP. Thank You. 8-)
There are tons of free theme if you Google it – this is a premium marketplace i.e. paid for files

@erot feel free to send me an email chalrie4282@hotmail.com or via my profile if you are still looking for someone. Thanks
61 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
themeonlab says

Hi erot, I am interested working with you. You can mail me here masumrana15@gmail.com or via my tf profile. :)

18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
UICreator says

Drop me a line at contact (@) uicreator [.] com. Thanks.

5 posts
nishith18 says

I am looking for a new design for my website. You can see the site here > animelist.me I am looking for a flat modern type of design which will suit my site. I do have a budget and will love to discuss this more.
Hi,

Please add me on skype: nishtech for discussing your project. i can give you the estimate on spot.

We are a small web development company having expert team of WordPress developers. I can show you many examples of our past work, which would be helpful for you to evaluate our skills.

Please add me further discussion or mail me at nishith.srivastava@vibescom.in.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Regards, Nish

by
by
by
by
by
by