• Author Level 6
  • United Kingdom
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+4 more
MotionMile
says

Hi all,

We’ve been running our website http://www.rendaastudios.com for around 18 months and we’re looking for a new theme.

We’ve found a website which is exactly like what we’re after, but unfortunately it’s not for sale.

We’re looking for someone who can either: - Find us a similar template and customise it for us. - Help move our current content to the new template on a test domain before switching our primary site.

OR: - Build a similar site from scratch. - Help move our current content to the new template on a test domain before switching our primary site.

We’ve worked with a coder we found on here on a regular basis for the past 12 months. He’s currently working on a few other updates for us and the reason we use him is because he’s very skilled and reasonably priced.

If you’re interested contact info@rendaastudios.com – Please give us an estimation of price in the email, and if you require more specifics we’ll send you the details and a link to the site we like the look of.

Thanks,

10 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
Tlazya
says

Hello I Mohammed Coded and developer of WordPress. I can do I transform your business To WordPress versus partnership

by
by
by
by
by
by