• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • South Africa
WebDesignFudge says

Hi There
I have a html landing page thats already for sale on Themeforest but I need someone to do a Wordpress version. The item has been doing well and a lot of people have requested a wordpress version. So if any body is interested in a 50/50 deal, please use my profile to send me an email.
Thanks

3249 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

I don’t want to crush this thread, but i don’t think that a WordPress Landing page would ever be accepted here. It’s because a landing page is a really simple thing, so it’s useless in a WordPress context.

If you want to make a fully functional template from that landing page than that’s ok .. but a landing page done in WordPress has no sense..

111 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • South Africa
WebDesignFudge says

I don’t want to crush this thread, but i don’t think that a WordPress Landing page would ever be accepted here. It’s because a landing page is a really simple thing, so it’s useless in a WordPress context. If you want to make a fully functional template from that landing page than that’s ok .. but a landing page done in WordPress has no sense..

Hi RubenBristian
Thanks for your input. There are quite a few wp landing pages on themeforest and I am willng to take my chances and experiment.

73 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
MihaiMarcuta says

I don’t want to crush this thread, but i don’t think that a WordPress Landing page would ever be accepted here. It’s because a landing page is a really simple thing, so it’s useless in a WordPress context. If you want to make a fully functional template from that landing page than that’s ok .. but a landing page done in WordPress has no sense..

You just turned from a nice guy to the destroyer of dreams. Ruben is right at some point, however, I think that it’s worth giving a try. I’d recommend you looking on freelanceswitch.

456 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
virtuti says

I am also wondering why small items should exist as WP. In my portfolio I have landing page, resume, vcard, web flier and about each of these small items I am being asked regularly whether they are supposed to be converted to WP version. Can somebody explain me what is the sense in WP version for small one page items?

by
by
by
by
by
by