111 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
wallfish says

Hi Guys, I just came across this site and I need a similar Parallax theme. Anyone who has seen anything like this? It’s pretty simple but very effective.

http://www.rehabstudio.com/

Appreciate your time and response. Thanks.

141 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
LifeForset says

I can help your but I make .psd If your need contact me, my skype is initalinda2007.

other forums I need feeback my designs .psd for your know my designs .psd demo: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/feedback-2-my-design-psd-/135907 wait it’s approvech for my first sell :) regards.

3681 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

That is not WP unfortunately. There are hundreds of 1 page themes on here that work in that style but none will be that simple as it is not good enough for here.

Your best bet is to find one you like on here then strip it out as minimally as you want/need. Just search ‘one page’ then filter to WP themes

111 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
wallfish says

That is not WP unfortunately. There are hundreds of 1 page themes on here that work in that style but none will be that simple as it is not good enough for here. Your best bet is to find one you like on here then strip it out as minimally as you want/need. Just search ‘one page’ then filter to WP themes

Thanks for your response. That one is probably the best single page theme I’ve seen. I believe you’re right. I am going to have to find a similar theme and modify it by taking it apart.

3681 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says
by
by
by
by