• Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says
Dude, you gotta pay him the full amount.

He did the work. You payed him 15 days late. The least you can do is pay him the money he is owed.

End of.

+1

Hey Q-CMS You’ve already clean your name here saying that you where in holidays ;) so no worries. You gotta to pay him.

140 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Netherlands
vanRijswijk says

@ Ipad payment is on its way, but i will never do business with this guy anymore, and i still need his email since i cant login anymore.

191 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
KeithDee says
@ Ipad payment is on its way, but i will never do business with this guy anymore, and i still need his email since i cant login anymore.

Then this can be put behind us.

136 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Raspo says
I don’t even have you on twitter,
Look closer! you can even see my second tweet
you never send me emails
I sent you an email on 21 october at 20:36:52 to (email address removed) and I can prove it
I will transfer your money by today as we agreed
We never agreed this! YOU HAD TO “do it first thing in the morning” 2 weeks ago! (I can prove this too cause i’ve the complete messenger conversation)
but since you have brought me bad publicity because you cant read i’m going to transfer half of it, the other half you will get when you clear out my name.
First: YOU cant read!! “your fine if i do it first thing in the morning” These are your own words… this means you had to pay me 2 weeks ago, not now!

Second: Look at what you’ve just wrote: “the other half you will get when you clear out my name” Are you trying to BUY your feedback? You have to deserve it!

Oh yeah i need your email cause some one is using a bot to log in to my msn account so i cant log in anymore, it says to many log in attempts. Very strange that this happens right now.
My email is the one I use here on themeforest. And yeah this is very strange! I wont ever do anything so stupid like trying to steal a msn account, if this is what you meant. If this is not a lie maybe you have got some other “unhappy customer” out there.
I always pay for work and never had this problem in the past, as you can see all of my feedbacks on sitedeals [http://www.sitedeals.nl/itrader.php?u=1201].
This dont prove anything!
I stick to what i say
So go back to two weeks ago in the morning and pay me the entire amount!

As you can see you’ve got nothing against me, cause I’m in the right!

4311 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Venezuela
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says
I don’t even have you on twitter,
Look closer! you can even see my second tweet
you never send me emails
I sent you an email on 21 october at 20:36:52 to EDITED BY MOD and I can prove it
I will transfer your money by today as we agreed
We never agreed this! YOU HAD TO “do it first thing in the morning” 2 weeks ago! (I can prove this too cause i’ve the complete messenger conversation)
but since you have brought me bad publicity because you cant read i’m going to transfer half of it, the other half you will get when you clear out my name.
First: YOU cant read!! “your fine if i do it first thing in the morning” These are your own words… this means you had to pay me 2 weeks ago, not now!

Second: Look at what you’ve just wrote: “the other half you will get when you clear out my name” Are you trying to BUY your feedback? You have to deserve it!

Oh yeah i need your email cause some one is using a bot to log in to my msn account so i cant log in anymore, it says to many log in attempts. Very strange that this happens right now.
My email is the one I use here on themeforest. And yeah this is very strange! I wont ever do anything so stupid like trying to steal a msn account, if this is what you meant. If this is not a lie maybe you have got some other “unhappy customer” out there.
I always pay for work and never had this problem in the past, as you can see all of my feedbacks on sitedeals [http://www.sitedeals.nl/itrader.php?u=1201].
This dont prove anything!
I stick to what i say
So go back to two weeks ago in the morning and pay me the entire amount! As you can see you’ve got nothing against me, cause I’m in the right!

+1000!!

136 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Raspo says

I’m sorry for my tone, but this drives me crazy

962 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
webdesigndeluxe says

@Rapso, hahaha I totally get where you’re coming from :) I have a very similar story I feel like I should share (kinda my fault because I’m stupid lol) but…

So I was working for this company in LA, and designing a website, this guy was a perfectionist and everything had to be perfect, which is why I should have ended the job immediately. Second, he was only paying me $7/hour. Rip Off. And then when I finally finish this, he asks to borrow about $100. Everyday he kept asking to borrow more money, and I thought this guy was legit, because we kinda had a business relationship. He said he’d pay me back Monday, and then 2 months later when I finally hear back from him, he says, “oh well finish this design for me, then i’ll pay you”. Are you kidding me?!? He wants me to design his whole site for free basically, and when I finish it, then he’ll pay me MY money then when I pretty much delete this guy off my messenger list and say “you know what, this guy is a joke, i’m done” He starts calling me saying “This is what you agreed to!” I never agreed to this! I just completely blocked him, he can keep my money, its not even worth it

But anyways, I know exactly how you feel, I hate clients like this, very bad communication, and when they say “oh I’ll pay you in 15 days or whatever” you don’t let him tell you when you get your money. You say “give me my money now!” :D hahaha maybe not exactly like that but you get the idea. Hope all turns out well.

Alex-

136 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Raspo says

Thank you guys for your support, I appreciate!

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
Headset says

o_O… quick tip: never work without having a deposit sent by the client! (I mean for freelance work).

Also, what’s the point on working for cheap? I mean, you loose all the interest while working on cheap projects and they can easily turn into a nightmare. I had a couple of bad experiences due to that. Since then, I don’t take any projects paid under my hourly fee, and I feel so better and happier ^^ (and wealthier :D).

951 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
Daan says

contracts are never a bad idea btw :)

by
by