191 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
KeithDee says

Getting the work’s the hard bit :D (If you’re me)

152 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
new says

I can try to contact him on msn if you want to, it’s on his site :)

Edit; His design looks familliar, I think he’s a member on a different (Dutch) forum as well. I’ll see if I can trace him :)

This is the template I coded: http://www.mijnscripts.nl/

Thanks for any help, I appreciate!

Thank you…

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I can try to contact him on msn if you want to, it’s on his site :)

Edit; His design looks familliar, I think he’s a member on a different (Dutch) forum as well. I’ll see if I can trace him :)

This is the template I coded: http://www.mijnscripts.nl/

Thanks for any help, I appreciate!
Thank you…

Hey Raspo very nice code ;) you should try it here :P

136 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Raspo says
o_O… quick tip: never work without having a deposit sent by the client! (I mean for freelance work). Also, what’s the point on working for cheap? I mean, you loose all the interest while working on cheap projects and they can easily turn into a nightmare. I had a couple of bad experiences due to that. Since then, I don’t take any projects paid under my hourly fee, and I feel so better and happier ^^ (and wealthier :D).

As you just said, this is an experience and because of that it was a cheap work, I don’t care about money, it’s a “matter of principle” (don’t know if this sounds good in english).

Anyway, I learned the lesson! ;)

Hey Raspo very nice code you should try it here
Thanks, man! I do my best on css/html cause I really like coding…. but I’m not so good in designing with PS. I would need a Designer to work with.

BTW I have a work in progress template… :)

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says
I would need a Designer to work with.
Sounds interesting :)

Mail me @ hello@daanweijers.com

136 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Raspo says
I would need a Designer to work with.
Sounds interesting :) Mail me @ hello@daanweijers.com

email sent :)

67 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Headset says
o_O… quick tip: never work without having a deposit sent by the client! (I mean for freelance work). Also, what’s the point on working for cheap? I mean, you loose all the interest while working on cheap projects and they can easily turn into a nightmare. I had a couple of bad experiences due to that. Since then, I don’t take any projects paid under my hourly fee, and I feel so better and happier ^^ (and wealthier :D).

As you just said, this is an experience and because of that it was a cheap work, I don’t care about money, it’s a “matter of principle” (don’t know if this sounds good in english).

Anyway, I learned the lesson! ;)

I understand your point ;)

136 posts
+2 more
Raspo says

This will never end…..

Q-cms, you still have to send those money… my email is lizzanoo@hotmail.it if you cant find it anywhere…

You just blocked me on Tweeter… this is ridiculous!

Finish this thing, please.

136 posts
+2 more
Raspo says

It’s finally over! :)

I’ve just received the money from Q-CMS.

Thank you guys again for your support.

Bye

by
by
by
by
by
by