1236 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says

Hey guys.. i’m not sure if this is the right place or if i’m even allowed to do this etc..

But can anyone help me? i’m after a fairly simple coding/design job – i have done a quick example:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/286/85225933.jpg

As you can see, what i want is basically 2 bars on top and bottom just for contact & site name and then 3 boxes/columns in the middle centered with a small area to place some details/picture & price/paypal buttons

I think it is simple enough to do, i just don’t code and am looking for something very simple yet looks good at the same time but nothing to amazing

Can anyone point me in the right step or give me some sort of estimate i would pay for this? ( both code and design preferably )

Thankyou for your time.

1236 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more

Or maybe even recommend me something that is allready on here.. i had a quick look but everything here seems so advanced and not really suited

burningstonecold
burningstonecold Recent Posts Threads Started
143 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
burningstonecold says

Hey,

I’ll drop you over an email, and we can talk.

Thanks

1236 posts
+10 more

:)

by
by
by
by
by
by