1560 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Hey !

Too much annoying pop-ups and ads there on the link you provided! Why don’t you just insert full size pic with candidates embedded ? Are you make money on ads too? :-)

Anyway I choose numbers 2, 1 or 8. Good luck with your final choise!

Best Regards, Andrey

748 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
guitarjock says

Hey !

Too much annoying pop-ups and ads there on the link you provided! Why don’t you just insert full size pic with candidates embedded ? Are you make money on ads too? :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

+1 on the annoying pop-ups. My pick is 1 or 2.

1123 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Number 7 would stay for “feel good” imo :) but everyone might feel different about it.

611 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
Basspartout says

Hey !

Best Regards, Andrey

Oh, I’m really sorry about that. I thought I chose an image host without those annoying pop-ups. I didnt see any popups, but that’s probably because I have Ad-Block Plus running all the time. Also this particular (german) host prided itself with having no ads or annoying popups in the past – but times have obviously changed there :( (haven’t used it for a long time)
I chose an imagehost because It is a rather big image and I didnt know how to fit it in here. I’m not making any money with ads – lol :chuckle:

Anyway, thank you all for participating in my little voting game :grin: So let’s see what we’ve got so far:
  • 1 – + + + + +
  • 2 – + + +
  • 3 –
  • 4 – +
  • 5 – + + +
  • 6 – +
  • 7 – + + + + +
  • 8 – + + +

So 1 and 7 are clearly leading so far…... I think I’d like to make a decision this evening, so let’s keep voting open for another few hours.
Again: Thank you all for participating :) and I’m really sorry for the ads/popups. Greetings

509 posts Epic Trailer Music
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
MartijndeBont says

I would choose 6!

480 posts Think pink.
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+6 more
pinkzebra says

When you choose your images you may want to consider that you are trying to target men AND women. Just sayin’... :)

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ArtMusic4life says

In my opinion you find in your question the correct answer. Number 8 Girl attracts your attention. I would in any case, listen to the track with a picture 8 ;)

611 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
Basspartout says

Okay, we’ve got one more vote for Miss 6 and Miss 8, but still Number 1 and 7 keep ahead.
So finally, (drumroll), after long and intense discussions among the jury :winktongue:I am happy to announce the winner…...tada…. it’s Miss…...Number….... 5 :smitten:

First, yes, I took into consideration that I’m not only targeting a male audience (thanks PinkZebra btw. for reminding me, because one tends to forget that after a while when looking at beautiful women :chuckle:
Secondly, I wanted the picture to fit into the small ad as well as the ad/cover on the item page and therefor a landscape format would have been best. (Miss 4 and 6), but to make a long story short, the main reasons I went for Number 5 are:
- she feels so damn good about herself (at least to me) :grin: - she underlines the retro aspect/style - she has a great combination of attitude and naturalness that really fits the track

My second choices were number 6 and 2.
Number 1 is nice, but to much nineties style. Number 3: too much attitude, lol. Number 4: too distant, ... and I dont believe she feels so good about herself, because she’s trying so hard to impress me. ;) Number 7: nice, but not enough attitude and no retro aspect. (although it may have been a wiser choice, because it might appeal to a wider group of buyers. And number 8… well, yeah, but too much male audience and no retro.

Although I could have written and recorded a whole new song in the time I spend choosing “Miss Feel Good”, I must say that I really enjoyed this little voting game here and I really had fun reading all your comments and I’m very very thankful for your participation. :)
All the best and many sales to you.
Greetings,
Basspartout

PS: @urbazon: unfortunately, I don’t know any specific names, titles, groups I can recommend. The track was inspired by the 70s TV Series “The Persuaders” (Roger Moore/Tony Curtis), the drumloop I used and the intro guitar sound. I have dozens of downloads from youtube of 70s disco mixes – but unfortunately dont know the channel(s) any more. But just search YouTube a little bit, there’s plenty of great 70s music.

by
by
by
by
by
by