2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
indrajeetjc says

need a wordpress freelancer to customise a responsive theme as per my own design

1578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Interested here! contact me through my profile page.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Azerbaijan
WEB20studio says

Hi. Our team is ready to do the work. Price 50$. Time 2 day. Thanks. Contact: info@web20.ws

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

311 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Portugal
Generictec says

Hi,

If you still need help please drop me an email to info[at]generictec[dot]com

Best regards

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

I hope you find someone to do your project but I am curious how some people can come on here and give time and cost quotes without knowing whats involved. I

That would worry me A LOT if I was looking for someone to help

1578 posts
webdesignerart says

I hope you find someone to do your project but I am curious how some people can come on here and give time and cost quotes without knowing whats involved. I

That would worry me A LOT if I was looking for someone to help

This is bad, Every one here professional and know what his job. Regarding @indrajeetjc project he wan’t responsive design for his theme. And any professional can render his requirement easily. Why you so curious about it?

407 posts
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

@WebDesignerArt – Do not get me wrong I have no doubt that many people here are professionals and can do the type of work being asked for here. I have seen your name passed around for customisation with very positive reviews.

My comment before is based on the request here:
“need a wordpress freelancer to customise a responsive theme as per my own design”
Thats fine and no issues. BUT there are no details and quickly after:
There is an offer to do it for $50 in 2 days.

Thats my concern. Even in some of the hardest places in the world $50 for 2 days work is worryingly cheap and you would likely get work that reflects it. More so however if there is no detail in the request how does anyone know it is easy or it will take 2 days? What if the request turns out to be major Ajax or JS customization or if what they want is very complicated.

All I am saying is that I would avoid anyone who can quote without any detail especially when they quote ridiculously low.

I have no problem with people working to help others and offer customisation services BUT we as an agency have been contacted a few times in the past year by beginners who have put trust in “Developers” who turn out to rip them off or be incapable and not do the job properly if at all, and that irritates me as it gives a bad image of professionals

Again not aimed at you in any way

1578 posts
webdesignerart says

@WebDesignerArt – Do not get me wrong I have no doubt that many people here are professionals and can do the type of work being asked for here. I have seen your name passed around for customisation with very positive reviews.

My comment before is based on the request here:
“need a wordpress freelancer to customise a responsive theme as per my own design”
Thats fine and no issues. BUT there are no details and quickly after:
There is an offer to do it for $50 in 2 days.

Thats my concern. Even in some of the hardest places in the world $50 for 2 days work is worryingly cheap and you would likely get work that reflects it. More so however if there is no detail in the request how does anyone know it is easy or it will take 2 days? What if the request turns out to be major Ajax or JS customization or if what they want is very complicated.

All I am saying is that I would avoid anyone who can quote without any detail especially when they quote ridiculously low.

I have no problem with people working to help others and offer customisation services BUT we as an agency have been contacted a few times in the past year by beginners who have put trust in “Developers” who turn out to rip them off or be incapable and not do the job properly if at all, and that irritates me as it gives a bad image of professionals

Again not aimed at you in any way

OMG!! “Price 50$. Time 2 day.” without knowing the project details and he is quoting price.. How its possible..

Extremely sorryy @PaddyTaylo, I didn’t read that person comment that’s why i bit upset after reading your comment. I am really sorryy mate.. for you acknowledgement these days for responsive design conversion charges minimum price is $500 and @WEB20studio can do this in $50 .. Not Possible.!

407 posts
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

no problem glad you agree – I only do not like seeing people get mislead or ripped off .

Keep up your good work

by
by
by
by
by
by