7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jamesiles says

Hi Designers!

I am in need of a wordpress template for a geo/city website I’m creating. It’s slightly difficult to explain what I need, but I’ll make a list anyway!

- HomePage - Info pages - Job listings - Business listings - Forum - Restaurant and Hotel Listings - Event listings

It also needs some space for adverts (125×125 and 728×90/468×60)

Sites I’ve found so far that I like are lowell(.)com and yorkshire(.)com – just to give you an idea of what type of site I’d like.

My budget is high $xxx.

I need someone experienced, with a good reputation on here.

119 posts AJDE
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ashanjay says

Hey Janesiles, I can help you with this. Send me a email to ashanster [at] gmail.com. I dont know if you already have designs but if not I can assist you with that as well. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ashan http://www.ashanjay.com

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jamesiles says

No reply from Ashan.

Anyone else?

119 posts AJDE
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ashanjay says

I sent you a reply you never got my email? I’ll send it again.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
paoltaia says

If I were in you, I’d buy and customize [link removed by mod] and use the high budget for marketing!

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

This is a year old thread so I’m locking to stop future spamming.

by
by
by
by
by
by