45 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ppandp says

Hi all,

I would like to sell the exclusive rights to convert and sell my latest site template “3C” as WP theme. I am asking $2000 for it. If you can’t get it accepted, you’ll get your money back AND I’ll guarantee (if accepted) that you make 150 sales (or at least $3000 at $40 rating/50% rate) within the first three months. If not, I’ll pay the difference, meaning you will make at least 1000$ profit. Can be done all in writing and signed.

Thank you for your interest. You can contact me via email over my user page.

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Why don’t you just let the developer give you 50% until you get $2000, then let him have all the earnings? :-/

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

You really can’t guarantee that.

45 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ppandp says

I mean I will garantee profits equivalent to 150 sales by paying the difference up to $3000 profit, if need be.

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

I mean I will garantee profits equivalent to 150 sales by paying the difference up to $3000 profit, if need be.

So If i pay $2000, make no money, you pay me $3000?

45 posts
+3 more
ppandp says

Correct (if you get the theme accepted)

281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

If you send me your credit card number and PIN, I guarantee you will receive $10,000 within a day. My name is Admiral General Al Aladeen of Wadiya, and this is “Jackass”. Seriously, this is internetZ. As Ben said, you CAN’T guarantee anything. I don’t think anyone would ever pay $2000 to someone just because he says he guarantees. What I’m trying to say is: I don’t trust to people on the internet, neither should you

1241 posts How's the surf doing?
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Send you an email, & I think Reuben has suggested the only truly safe way for this to work :)

1034 posts
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Correct (if you get the theme accepted)

You sound like you won’t be able to get it accepted in wp

493 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

$2000 for simple html template? I sell full wp theme with powerful framework (include my page builder) with just $2500-$3000 (can approve)

by
by
by
by
by
by