58 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
MelonHTML5 says

I have a buyer who wants to buy 10 regular licenses of a CC item, it appears that he has to click the “buy” button 10 times, and go through the whole pay pal processes 10 times. It would be great if people can do it in one go.

480 posts Think pink.
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 500+ members
+6 more
pinkzebra says

I’ve had this issue also. Having the buyer purchase multiple licenses through support took days to accomplish and the buyer became frustrated. There needs to be an easy, immediate way to do this.

5980 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Multiple license with single purchase needs a proper shopping cart system. From looking at past responses, Envato doesn’t seems to be interested in Shopping Cart or something similar – there is no update so far about this and it is frustrating.

However, there going to be an alternative available for this in the near future. You might be aware that GPL license will be available as choice for authors (for WordPress items only I guess). If buyer purchases one GPL license, that would be equivalent to infinite license purchases. For JavaScript and other plugins, still there would be no solution though.

405 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
smudgethis says

Even if the buyer only wants to buy one licence, it might be a good thing to show that they are only buying one licence as opposed to the rights to use the template over and over again.

By showing a number next to the item they are buying in the shopping cart and a small piece of text saying “one licence equals one use” (or words to that effect), we may well see an increase in sales and a reduction of instances of people innocently re-using a product thinking that they are perfectly within their rights to do so.

357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

Even if the buyer only wants to buy one licence, it might be a good thing to show that they are only buying one licence as opposed to the rights to use the template over and over again. By showing a number next to the item they are buying in the shopping cart and a small piece of text saying “one licence equals one use” (or words to that effect), we may well see an increase in sales and a reduction of instances of people innocently re-using a product thinking that they are perfectly within their rights to do so.
I have to agree with this. There might be some buyers who are re-using their single regular licence in multiple projects. We wouldn’t know because they do have a valid licence when you check the purchase code.
58 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+3 more
MelonHTML5 says

Even if the buyer only wants to buy one licence, it might be a good thing to show that they are only buying one licence as opposed to the rights to use the template over and over again. By showing a number next to the item they are buying in the shopping cart and a small piece of text saying “one licence equals one use” (or words to that effect), we may well see an increase in sales and a reduction of instances of people innocently re-using a product thinking that they are perfectly within their rights to do so.

This is so true! Some buyers are actually happy to buy more licenses if they know they need to.

1739 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
gbs says

Yeah, this is a situation that shows how we will have to build a shopping cart sooner or later :)

933 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

I also had the same question, I guess VH should have something like this:

405 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
smudgethis says

What if they want 7 licences?

933 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

What if they want 7 licences?

:) That’s just a suggestion, they have to work around it.

by
by
by
by
by
by