5 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Palestinian Territory
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
blugraphic0 says

Hey guys, i have a psd website templates that was refused on themeforest, i’am wondering if anybody have an idea on what to change with this template to get accepted, here’s a link to that psd website template

72 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
refaktor says

What were the reasons the reviewer gave? My first thought is that a different overall background would make a world of difference. The current one is distracts from the rest of the design. I would try something a bit more subtle and lighter.

Another thing you should toy around with is the H tag font. The one you have is cool but it becomes kind of hard to read at times.

I would also expand out the footer a bit. There’s nothing wrong with a minimal footer but if you make it a bit taller and spruce it up it will help add some content to the page templates that don’t have a lot of content (like the Clients page). You may also want to add some extra content to some of those templates, even if it’s just some dummy text.

One final thought would be to experiment with adding some subtle use of color. Everything is very very grey right now, and while I think grey is a great dominant color some extra splashes of bright colors like orange, teal, red, etc could go a long way.

I think you’re definitely on to something here, but those are some areas I would toy around with. Good luck!

2161 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

I actually like the design, i think you should work on the contrast and colors