5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blugraphic0 says

Hey guys, i have a psd website templates that was refused on themeforest, i’am wondering if anybody have an idea on what to change with this template to get accepted, here’s a link to that psd website template

86 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
refaktor says

What were the reasons the reviewer gave? My first thought is that a different overall background would make a world of difference. The current one is distracts from the rest of the design. I would try something a bit more subtle and lighter.

Another thing you should toy around with is the H tag font. The one you have is cool but it becomes kind of hard to read at times.

I would also expand out the footer a bit. There’s nothing wrong with a minimal footer but if you make it a bit taller and spruce it up it will help add some content to the page templates that don’t have a lot of content (like the Clients page). You may also want to add some extra content to some of those templates, even if it’s just some dummy text.

One final thought would be to experiment with adding some subtle use of color. Everything is very very grey right now, and while I think grey is a great dominant color some extra splashes of bright colors like orange, teal, red, etc could go a long way.

I think you’re definitely on to something here, but those are some areas I would toy around with. Good luck!

2204 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

I actually like the design, i think you should work on the contrast and colors

Cheers

Lester

by