181 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

i dont know, if i am opening the thread on the right section of the forums but i tried item disccussion twice, didnt get any responde

i recently started creating a template.Before i go deep in project, i would like to get some advises, negative and positive all appreciated link is below;

DEMO LINK

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

The artwork side needs a lot of improvement. inconsistent grid & typography, not so nice colors…

181 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

The artwork side needs a lot of improvement. inconsistent grid & typography, not so nice colors…

could you please detail it a bit more about grid and typography?

could you inform by excluding the our services section please

327 posts just a random dude...
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
trendyWebStar says

Logo looks weird, the headings are way too big.. plus the grid issues. try maybe http://960.gs/ :)

159 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

Everything need to improve in design from top to bottom. Font’s, background, elements, headings, color. your design need more more more more work & efforts

181 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Everything need to improve in design from top to bottom. Font’s, background, elements, headings, color. your design need more more more more work & efforts
thanks for your comments but i would like to ask you something, it is not to be rude, it is just because i wanna learn

on your this template >>> LINK <<<

at the very bottom, where it sais what our clients say, i cant read the content without draging mouse over the text and covering it all in blue, so my question is, i am trying to understand the typography logic, readiblity problems and how to sort them, i seriously ask because i wanna learn, not that i am kidding, please dont get offended. what do we excatly look for with the eyes of a client that goes on the website but does not know about the critics of web designing?

159 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

@gokhan214 I think image is not load proper on your PC other wise on whole site text is readable without draging mouse over :) if u get any where then post screenshot here

296 posts
crossroad says

It is totally fine, perhaps the footer background is not being loaded by his gokhan214’s browser.

357 posts
+1 more
billyf says

I think it would be better for you if you can spend a few hours looking at some of the highest rated items so that you have an idea of the type of ‘design’ the reviewers and buyers are expecting at ThemeForest. Personally, I think everything in your current design needs to be improved (i.e. start from scratch).

Sorry if it sounds rude to you, but that’s my honest opinion on your design.

PS : Do not ‘mix’ different designs onto a page unless the outcome is better. From what I see, the navigation bar certainly does not fit in your current design

815 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
rvision_ says

PS : Do not ‘mix’ different designs onto a page unless the outcome is better. From what I see, the navigation bar certainly does not fit in your current design

It looks like it’s dropped from somewhere (tutorial or something)

by
by
by
by
by
by