357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

PS : Do not ‘mix’ different designs onto a page unless the outcome is better. From what I see, the navigation bar certainly does not fit in your current design
It looks like it’s dropped from somewhere (tutorial or something)
Hmm…not sure about that. Maybe I did read something similar in some articles in the past, but the sentence just came into my mind when I was replying.
51 posts
MightyFine says

PS : Do not ‘mix’ different designs onto a page unless the outcome is better. From what I see, the navigation bar certainly does not fit in your current design
Hmm…not sure about that. Maybe I did read something similar in some articles in the past, but the sentence just came into my mind when I was replying.

rvision means the style of the nav looks like it’s from a tutorial, not your sentence.

357 posts
+1 more
billyf says

rvision means the style of the nav looks like it’s from a tutorial, not your sentence.
Ah… I thought the ‘it’ refers to the quoted text instead of the navigation bar :p I do think ‘it’ looks like it’s from a tutorial though.
181 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Ah… I thought the ‘it’ refers to the quoted text instead of the navigation bar :p I do think ‘it’ looks like it’s from a tutorial though.
it is not from a tutorial, i created it on a menu creator and then styled it with an online gradient tool and yes i do agree with you all about that it doesnt fit with the design and i think i know where i do mistake, not that i am not good at photoshop or that i cant do psd to html but i am kinda lazy and imaginationless when it comes to photoshop designing :)

but thanks for your all advices apart from guessing where the menu comes from ^ and i also have never been reading a single tutorial in my life ever ^, i dont have a long web designing story to tell in my past, my learning style is just analyzing the codes around and understanding, never watched a single tutorial and never been reading a single article :D

and i never told i was perfect, if i thought so i would not be asking here on the forum, i d probably have redstar with blue around where it said power elite author under my profile ^, thanks for advices and what i all needed to know was, if anyone told about white space or sort typography problems, which i have had after my first template, i d be sad, actually nice to know that i am one step further ^

630 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

Start by changing the background and right after that the logo. They don’t look good!

48 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
simplesphere says

I am no great web designer, but the least i can say, your typography, color combination, and background really needs to be changed

181 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Start by changing the background and right after that the logo. They don’t look good!

would you count this as an improvement of the background and the “menu”?

181 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

@gokhan214 I think image is not load proper on your PC other wise on whole site text is readable without draging mouse over :) if u get any where then post screenshot here

right click on open picture on another window to see it better screenshot

357 posts
+1 more
billyf says

@gokhan214 I think image is not load proper on your PC other wise on whole site text is readable without draging mouse over :) if u get any where then post screenshot here

right click on open picture on another window to see it better screenshot

It certainly didn’t load properly when you viewed it. The footer should have dark grey background, and textured bright-coloured background for the rest of the page. So, there is no problem with legibility.

Also, the ‘Purchase Now’ button should be displayed just beside this line of text : Enoupp is a fully customizable premium Html multipurpose Theme, and within the box. I think you should clear all cache and reload the website because I think the CSS hasn’t finished loading when you first opened it.

181 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

the latest update of the template is below;

Turuncu Business Template

by
by
by
by