924 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

I have a set of brushes soft rejected with the reason being that i ‘need to provide links to each individual item in the item description’. I am totally confused!! There is one set of brushes, that’s all. I never had this problem with any other set. What do i link, and to what? Also, it was soft rejected the first time because ‘70 brushes is too many items in one file’, when there are other sets of brushes accepted with over 90 in one set. So any help explaining this would be much appreciated, thanks.

941 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

Just click on the “edit” tab and say it is an individual set of brushes in the “message to the reviewer” box. The reviewer might have thought it’s a bundle. You also need to upload at least a preview image or I think tags for the update to go through.

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

And if they still say it’s too much for one item, just make a volume 1 and 2 I guess. Or it might be better to just include the very best ones in the item. Quality not quantity is a good idea sometimes.

924 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

Just click on the “edit” tab and say it is an individual set of brushes in the “message to the reviewer” box. The reviewer might have thought it’s a bundle. You also need to upload at least a preview image or I think tags for the update to go through.

Ah, this makes sense. Thank you.

924 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

And if they still say it’s too much for one item, just make a volume 1 and 2 I guess. Or it might be better to just include the very best ones in the item. Quality not quantity is a good idea sometimes.

There is a stipulation in the Knowledgebase that 30 brushes is the maximum allowed for one file submission, so i selected what i think are the most useful. But that doesn’t explain the 95 Artistic Brushes that was accepted a few weeks ago. Maybe because they are brushes designed to work all mixed up and layered.

3732 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

There is a stipulation in the Knowledgebase that 30 brushes is the maximum allowed for one file submission, so i selected what i think are the most useful. But that doesn’t explain the 95 Artistic Brushes that was accepted a few weeks ago. Maybe because they are brushes designed to work all mixed up and layered.

Well, mistakes do happen. I often see items in the wrong category for example!

924 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

Your help here worked perfectly and i have an approval, thanks! Only problem is that the brush map comes up in the screenshot as a ‘negative’ image. I have seen this before and it can be fixed – do i have to resubmit or is it a support solution?

3732 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

You mean the brushes are negative in your preview images? Just flatten them in photoshop and go to adjustments > invert. Easy!

924 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

You mean the brushes are negative in your preview images? Just flatten them in photoshop and go to adjustments > invert. Easy!
Thanks Toivo, but i was wondering why the images show negative AFTER i have uploaded to GR. In fact, i zipped 2 files for the screenshots and only one came up inverted on the page?? Anyway, i resubmitted the zip file and maybe this time it will be okay.
3732 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

That sounds strange. Is it JPGs you’re uploading, not PNGs with transparency?

by
by
by
by
by
by