• Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
weibergmedia
says

Hi all,

I had a WP theme developed by an outside WP developer, however, he recently quit supporting it and TF disabled it because of some php requirements. Now, I am wondering if anyone from TF would like to convert my template “DL” from scratch to Wordpress and sell it over my account as an update to the currently disabled version (and answer support questions) whilst splitting profits. If allowed, I’m also willing to sell the rights to convert and sell as WP over his or her account.

Thanks all.

1941 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Industrious API Inventor
  • Feedback Guru
+18 more
SamBerson
says

Which theme are you talking about that you’d like converting?

127 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
weibergmedia
says

Which theme are you talking about that you’d like converting?

My template “DL” – Dr. Lawyer – Responsive HTML5 One-Page Template

1941 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Industrious API Inventor
  • Feedback Guru
+18 more
SamBerson
says

Great. Will take a look.

2054 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 11
  • Collector Level 2
  • Elite Author
+11 more
bitfade
says

If the disabled item you’re talking about it’s the conversion of the same template, you cannot do that.

127 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
weibergmedia
says

If the disabled item you’re talking about it’s the conversion of the same template, you cannot do that.

Even if it’s just as an update to the currently disabled WP version of “DL”?! Don’t see any reason why that shouldn’t be allowed.

2054 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 11
  • Collector Level 2
  • Elite Author
+11 more
bitfade
says

Even if it’s just as an update to the currently disabled WP version of “DL”?! Don’t see any reason why that shouldn’t be allowed.
I thought previous version was uploaded to a different account, If it’s the same item and you would just replace the zips with new ones, then no problem.
127 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
weibergmedia
says

I thought previous version was uploaded to a different account, If it’s the same item and you would just replace the zips with new ones, then no problem.

Yea, that’s what I ment. Just replacing the download package with a redo/improved version.

by
by
by
by
by
by