8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United States
templatebase says

Hello,

I’m looking to either hire hourly/fixed or partner (if you are worthy!) with an amazing Wordpress Developer. I’m a designer/front-end developer with 10+ years of full-time experience and over 300 sites created. I’m able to design any website you have seen and make it fully responsive.

I own Tempatebase.com and Maxtemplates.com which will be used as a catalog and support portal for our themeforest portfolio.

Anyone interested please message me or email john@templatebase.com

PS: Bonus points if you are willing to relocate some day to Knoxville, TN.

3719 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

I am assuming you mean “www.tempLatebase.com as opposed to “Tempatebase.com”.

You will get a much better response if people can see some of your work. Given there is nothing for sale yet on your profile and both your sites are under construction or broken, it does not give the best impression.

Good luck finding the right person.

475 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
FlatKing says

While I really want those bonus points – you can’t get a work visa if you’re a freelancer – I’ve checked

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
templatebase says

We would just make you a full time employee under the company in order to get the visa. Piece of cake.

The sites are not up, because I’m not going to design them unless I find the right developer. Otherwise the business will take a turn and become a different type of site.

I’ll show my work privately, as lot of work for big clients can’t just be posted publicly on forums.

475 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
FlatKing says

Have you tried submitting any PSDs to themeforest before?

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
templatebase says

No – Ive always ran my own web design business for 10+ years as well as created and sold many other web businesses I created over the years.

This is a brand new business venture Ive been planning for many years, only currently have a I decided to slow down my current business and transfer over to template sales.

by
by
by
by
by
by