2 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Puruzweb says

G’day, It’s really hard to find previous discussion/comments regarding any issues, solved by author. Can you please add category so we can find it easily(and don’t have to post same issues again and again).

Thanks

6767 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

I’m not sure I understand what category in the comments means. Can you explain better?

But it is important to have some way of searching the comments, that is true.

2 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Puruzweb says

I’m not sure I understand what category in the comments means. Can you explain better? But it is important to have some way of searching the comments, that is true.

I’m talking about Discussion regarding particular template/item, it does have only “All Discussion” and “Buyers and Auth.” Now the only way to find out previous post is to check in all previous pages…. :(

3997 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi Puruzweb, if you go to your Downloads page and click on the desired item, it will take you to that specific item’s page, where the Comments tab is located. I believe that’s the section referred to, correct?

Our Dev Team is currently working on a Support tab, which you can read more about here. We appreciate your feedback, and please do let us know if you need any additional assistance. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by