4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Dragonetta says

Hello,

Can someone please help me? I have purchased templates and scripts from Theme Forest several times because I like the clean modern designs here, so I was hoping to find someone here to make a custom theme for me for a video sharing site which is running off vShare.

I just want a simple and clean Web 2.0 design sort of like the one at [ link edited ] However, my site is NON -ADULT. Sorry for the adult reference, but the one I saw there at that site was the PERFECT style like the one I want.

I eagerly await your response(s). Thank you very much for your help and consideration.

4 posts
Dragonetta says

Hello? Anybody?

33 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
grubforce says
Hello? Anybody?
Hi Dragonetta, I will look into it. PLease send me a message with all the requirements you need and I will come back to you asap.
5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
JustDesign says
Hello,

Can someone please help me? I have purchased templates and scripts from Theme Forest several times because I like the clean modern designs here, so I was hoping to find someone here to make a custom theme for me for a video sharing site which is running off vShare.

I just want a simple and clean Web 2.0 design sort of like the one at [ link edited ] However, my site is NON -ADULT. Sorry for the adult reference, but the one I saw there at that site was the PERFECT style like the one I want.

I eagerly await your response(s). Thank you very much for your help and consideration.

Contact us at justdesignus@gmail.com :) Can design that for you.

4 posts
Dragonetta says

Thank you for responding, Just Design.

I will contact you directly by e-mail. :)

13 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
voudini says

http://www.tubestyles.com

You can check us out.

by
by
by
by
by
by