751 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
CyberShot says

I have a client and I am in need of a designer for this job. I have a 5 page layout plan from him for a very simple design including his logo. Upon accepting the job, I will send over the logo material he supplied me. Feel free to play with it and redesign. I will send over a pdf that he made with a 5 page sketch of his design and some rough content for the site. You can use filler text for the site. The text is kinda unreadable and the pdf didn’t come out to well.

my client is open to you designing your own layout based on his needs and submitting it along with the design based of his rough sketch. He will then pick out which one he likes and go that route.

Here is a website that my client liked. He drew inspiration for his site from this site http://www.onwardhealthcare.com

my client is a temporary service that provides employees for companies.

Here are some really rough layouts based on his pdf

http://www.rc-hc.com/homepage.png http://www.rc-hc.com/seekers.png http://www.rc-hc.com/employer-page.png

the about page and contact page would follow similar layout with the contact page having a form to name, email comment to send in with a google map and the about page just some nice information about the company with a sidebar with a submit app button, a pic or two.

his description of what he wants. A clean, uncluttered tight website. Corporate in appearance. He does have an idea of colors and I will show you those later. This site should be designed with WordPress in mind. At this time, I really don’t need a blog designed. I guess you should design it as a static website that will be coded into WordPress to be used as a content management system. He isn’t looking to blog. I will add that functionality later. Based on the website above and the three images, come up with a cost. He will want the tables that you see in the website above for posting jobs. We can discuss more over a skype conversation so that you can get more of the details.

Please submit your portfolio for review. My budget for this design is 500.00. Please include details. How many revisions will you give? are you willing to design up your own layout for submission in case you can come up with something better? will you give up rights to the design to my client and not reproduce or re-use? Anything that could be helpful in helping me choose. Please only respond to the post if you are interested in the job.

3197 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Brazil
+8 more
DzincStudio says
Moved to Item Requests
767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

So, basically, the person on this job will be implementing a design in HTML / CSS for each separate page which you can easily change later to a WordPress theme?

How do you expect the design to behave on different screen sizes?

Kindly get back to me with the answers to these questions through my profile page and we might land at a conclusion.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
dlichtdotcom says

Portfolio – http://futuretomorrow.net Quote – See comment no.2 Revisions – See question no.5 and comment no.2 Timeline – See question no.5

Questions:

1. How important is it to your client that the site be responsive? 2. What makes your client’s staffing agency different from other staffing agencies? Is it a niche approach to the current market? 3. As of this response the onward healthcare site URL doesn’t resolve? 4. Is Onward Healthcare solely an example of a site the client likes or is this also an example of a major competitor? 5. What’s the time frame for the project? That would heavily dictate whether a. two designs are possible and b. how many rounds should be allotted. 6. Will there be completed wireframes submitted to the chosen designer or are your clients sketches literally all they see belonging to each page? The current sketches are missing significant details and can’t be complete based on over 6yrs experience with recruiters and their websites. 7. Where will the stock photography come from for use in the designs? Is there a stock photography budget given to the designer? 8. Should the designs consider the use of Google Fonts or some other custom font implementation? 9. In addition to your clients logo and current company status do they already have defined fonts in use? If Yes what are they? 10. Is it me or is your clients sketches missing pages? Where is the “current jobs” section in his designs? Where and how does he post jobs? Is this where keeping WordPress in mind comes into play?

Comments:

1. I don’t sell themes, designs, plugins or anything else in the Envato networks or elsewhere so reselling the design is not an option and ethically something I would not do. If you need to resell ideas vs creating a new specific one for each client based on their specific need and ask you’re in a world of hurt.

2. Delivering more than 1 design for $500 and offering multiple rounds is a tough one. I can definitely come up with something much better than a client can since the vast majority have zero design experience. I’ve been doing multidisciplinary design for 14yrs. Please see my portfolio.

3. I only work with milestones and a 25% deposit upfront. It’s the fairest way for clients and if they don’t like what they’re seeing they can simply pay for the milestone that’s been reached, if any and terminate the working relationship.

Overall I’m interested in this but need more details. Please contact me via the form on my website. Thanks.

Best, Steve

46 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
lexusdesign says

I’m interested, contact me via my email : azaoug [/at/] komaddax [/dot/] com

by
by
by