99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
badhon says

Hello everyone, I am here to get your valuable feedback. I have recently uploaded a hosting table box but unfortunately it was rejected due to this reasion (

=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===

1) Unfortunately, we cannot accept your file. Though there may not be anything wrong with your file, we have plenty of this file type already. This doesn’t mean we won’t ever accept another file like this, it just means that if you want to upload one, you’ll need to take a unique approach or somehow make it better than the ones we already have. Since your file is being rejected due to the type, we kindly ask you not to re-upload it. Please refer to the following article to see what kind of file we do and don’t need: http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-files-we-need-and-dont-need/.

2) Unfortunately, it appears there’s a problem with your Preview Image Set. Preview Image Sets should be zipped files which contain ONLY additional JPG previews of your submission. JPGs should typically be no larger than 900×900 pixels for easy viewing. JPGs should be named in a numeric order which will dictate the order in which they’re shown (i.e., 01_design.jpg, 02_closeup.jpg, 03_colorvariation.jpg…). Please do not include any other files in your Preview Set, and please do not include your preview JPGs in the main submission. )

I thought only I have to fix the preview Image set so I fixed the second problem and uploaded it again but still they show me the (number 1) problem that they have plenty of file like this. Now I need some suggestion from you to improve the design quality and want to know your opinion about my design. Is it really very bad design. Thanks

Here is the link of the PREVIEW IMAGE

844 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
chrisatlemon says

No, it’s not a very bad design. It’s just that there are so many fantastic items which are very similar that it’s really hard to get something like this accepted. You would have to provide a perfect file or it would have to have something very unique to it.

Your file is nice, but it’s not perfect, and it’s definitely not unique. This is a really tough category to create something for…

Cheers

Chris is

99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
badhon says

Thanks Chris, for your reasonable feedback :)

1373 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Im not agreed with this kind of rejection and as a “buyer” and not an author i already explained why. It was regarding a UI, and as an author i have made a unique UI which is not similar than others, and so? i’w just spend 5 days for an item which is looks great in my portfolio as a design. But the 0 sales is really shows that what people are looking for here. And as a buyer i have to tell that, selling a design to the client if its rare unique and creative, just makes more headache. When i made them the layout, i had to purchased the items first, made the changes and off course from 3-4 purchased item will be just 1 or 2 wich will be used at the end. Your item should be on the market, but this is only my opinion, and Envato has a different one.

934 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
graphicmind says
xstortionist said
The design is not bad, but as the reviewer stated, there is plenty of file type already.

Why should it matter if the item is of considerable quality and will probably get sales? No one loses anything.

844 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
chrisatlemon says
graphicmind said
xstortionist said
The design is not bad, but as the reviewer stated, there is plenty of file type already.
Why should it matter if the item is of considerable quality and will probably get sales? No one loses anything.

It shouldn’t, but that’s just the way things are.

I guess they have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise all everybody would be Doing all day long is create glossy buttons and shiny nav menus and there would be 1 million files which are exactly the same.

So they decided to draw the line at some point. Now of course you can argue where that point should be and everybody will have a different opinion.

Personally I don’t think it makes too much sense to try to get something accepted into saturated categories. If there are already 1 million glossy buttons out there I Really don’t see much incentive to create yet another one.

I do agree however that in some categories a little more variety couldn’t do any harm.

Cheers

Chris

934 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
graphicmind says
chrisatlemon said
graphicmind said
xstortionist said

I guess they have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise all everybody would be Doing all day long is create glossy buttons and shiny nav menus and there would be 1 million files which are exactly the same.

So they decided to draw the line at some point. Now of course you can argue where that point should be and everybody will have a different opinion.

Personally I don’t think it makes too much sense to try to get something accepted into saturated categories. If there are already 1 million glossy buttons out there I Really don’t see much incentive to create yet another one.

I do agree however that in some categories a little more variety couldn’t do any harm.

Cheers

Chris

I agree with you. But I just checked the “tables” category and I see that there aren’t many similar files of this type at all. Plus, the last item for this category was submitted on November 5th.

99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
badhon says
graphicmind said
chrisatlemon said
graphicmind said
xstortionist said

Cheers

Chris
I agree with you. But I just checked the “tables” category and I see that there aren’t many similar files of this type at all. Plus, the last item for this category was submitted on November 5th.
I agree with “graphicmind” I found only 30 Items on tables category and most of them are old. My last Item on “table” category got 5 star and I think this one is better than that but unfortunately I got rejection :(
1113 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bangladesh
WonderArt says

Nice design…. you need to bring some unique or special touch on it..

i’m little confused about it’s placement… because backside tables are not clearly visible…

by
by
by
by
by
by