74 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Panama
solybarr says

I like it… the Pages listed at the footer, dont like the formatting.. I tried to look at the earlier version but got a 404.. wanted to see how you progressed! :)

Good luck.. S.

44 posts
  • Belgium
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
chuck8 says

Thanks charlie and solybarr. Solybarr: Yep, sorry, I no longer have the previous version. Next time I’ll try to keep it!

2441 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
digitalimpact says

I get horizontal scrolling on the iPhone. Buttons look dated, footer could use more detail/polishing. Tip: try and use Dosis for headings as well, not everyone has Helvetica.

Also, if you want to use CSS transitions, you need to add them to the element itself, not to the :hover state. The way you added them, they only fade in, then just disappear instead of fading out as well.

44 posts
  • Belgium
  • Exclusive Author
chuck8 says

I get horizontal scrolling on the iPhone. Buttons look dated, footer could use more detail/polishing. Tip: try and use Dosis for headings as well, not everyone has Helvetica. Also, if you want to use CSS transitions, you need to add them to the element itself, not to the :hover state. The way you added them, they only fade in, then just disappear instead of fading out as well.

Oops, didn’t see the horizontal scrolling, thanks. For the headings, it does not work with the default sans-serif? Thanks for the CSS Transition tip

44 posts
  • Belgium
  • Exclusive Author
chuck8 says
Fixed the transition bug http://chuckbox.net/levi/

Anyone else can give me some advice? I followed all advices from previous rejection, but it is still not enough to get accepted. (Last Rejection Message: While I’ll be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.)

Thanks! Chuck

41 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
ashobiz says

Typography is the problem…

1. Give some right/left padding in navigation menu… 2. Reduce the font size of drop down menu… 3. Don’t stick with Arial, you can find lots of great fonts in Google Web Fonts… 4. Give some padding for Title and description in Gallery… 5. Optimize the “Commitment leads … ” thing… 6. Optimize the 4 column footer…

44 posts
  • Belgium
  • Exclusive Author
chuck8 says

Thanks ashobiz

by
by
by