101 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Zanzad says

Dear all,

I’ve submitted my first Wordpress theme but just rejected. I dont know where to start to improve my theme.

Here the link.

Please give me advise and feedback to reconstruct my theme.

Regard,

Zanzad

1289 posts LoveThemes
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
LoveThemes says
101 posts
Zanzad says

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0cdtdz1b8 -Scott

Thanks, Scott. I saved and noted what you suggested. I’ll start to reconstruct from there. Basically, my theme provide 4 slider and the element can show and hide from option panel.

Here the full module’s link (with the other slider.)

470 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
virtuti says

Hello Zanzad, to my eye it has potential but requires yet a lot of work.

A couple of advices: since your theme has lot of content, try to reduce graphics and to unify what you will keep. Unify also arrows, read more buttons and other elements.

Second advice–much more accuracy. Currently, inaccuracy hurts the eye. Several examples: Home page black part–Business Activity photos have unequal right and bottom margins (gap between two rows of photos is bigger). Whole block of 6 photos is not aligned in its height with the slider height. Icons in circles–they sit inaccurately inside the circles (some icons touch the very upper edge of the circle (microphone for example), sometimes they sit exactly in the middle of the circle. Dropcaps are calculated incorrectly, recalculate them. Pricing tables, text box–right margin is narrower that the left one, text itself has no right padding at all.

And so on and so forth. Simply go through all your pages, block by block and correct all mistakes, wish you good luck!

101 posts
Zanzad says

Hello Zanzad, to my eye it has potential but requires yet a lot of work.

A couple of advices: since your theme has lot of content, try to reduce graphics and to unify what you will keep. Unify also arrows, read more buttons and other elements.

Second advice–much more accuracy. Currently, inaccuracy hurts the eye. Several examples: Home page black part–Business Activity photos have unequal right and bottom margins (gap between two rows of photos is bigger). Whole block of 6 photos is not aligned in its height with the slider height. Icons in circles–they sit inaccurately inside the circles (some icons touch the very upper edge of the circle (microphone for example), sometimes they sit exactly in the middle of the circle. Dropcaps are calculated incorrectly, recalculate them. Pricing tables, text box–right margin is narrower that the left one, text itself has no right padding at all.

And so on and so forth. Simply go through all your pages, block by block and correct all mistakes, wish you good luck!

Hello, Virtuti, Thanks for your detail feedback. I noted and checked all the elements, and I agree about the graphics. My theme look like too “graphical” while most of theme in TF not use tto much graphics.

Thanks, Virtuti.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
joeggriffin says

Dear all,

I’ve submitted my first Wordpress theme but just rejected. I dont know where to start to improve my theme.

Here the link.

Please give me advise and feedback to reconstruct my theme.

Regard,

Zanzad

You misspelled Business at the top of the page

101 posts
Zanzad says
You misspelled Business at the top of the page

I’m working on it. Thanks.

by