2247 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

Hi, i need some feedback to improve my theme.

Here’s the link http://kobex.com.ar/diversion/index.html

Thanks.

2247 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

Really not something we all haven’t already seen before. Try to be more unique with your design, think outside the box. There are plenty of themes that look like this on the site already. You’ll need to find a way to standout from the crowd.

My first reaction was that the bottom carousel slider images are not aligned correctly. A small portion of the 5th image is showing on the right hand side… it just doesn’t look right.

The drop shadow on the boxes seems a bit too much… it just doesn’t look right. It could be more subtle and elegant looking.

You should think about adding text to the slider. Right now it’s just images and any good detail is below the fold. You’ll need to find a happy medium that allows crucial content to be immediately visible for prospective clients, customers and seekers.

The 3 dots on the slider look a bit pixelated. Try to smooth them out to give it a cleaner look.

The text under the header slider could be bigger and bolder. I’m not a fan of centered text, you might want to think about aligning the text to the left and adding a call to action style button to the right.

The area under the footer logo is lacking. It just doesn’t seem very well thought out, kinda rushed or perhaps you really didn’t think about what you were going to put there before you started coding the site. Think about that section a bit more.

The middle boxes with the shadows doesn’t allow more than 4 lines of text. Many people will want to add more content to those sections, you’ll need to design the boxes so that potential buyers will have the flexibility of adding content without editing the css & html. You might be able to remove the height css element which would fix the issue and could potentially save you a lot of time with support type questions.

That’s all I got for now, goodluck.

wow, you have much reason, i’m surprised myself that i did not realize some things, should i optimize the design but also the code, does not possess the necessary flexibility, although it is something I have in mind this shows my lack of experience, anyway, your comment is very helpful, thanks for your time, i really appreciate .

by
by
by
by
by
by