Well, to add, the reviewer said need overall general improvements… also features and options need improvement. he/she liked the audio player though.
Should I not use the dark boxes for text contents? Do they look not so much readable?
About features, I have customized player with playlist which has a ‘buy’ icon and also songs can be added from anywhere. Single page template so that it doesn’t affect music playback.
may be I should change fonts and use a bigger font size for body?
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Love it man. I really like the whole thing, but keep in mind what Scotty mentioned about spicing it up.
Some things that I found worth mentioning:
The button hover has a underline i think it just distracts rather have the background color change a bit?
The discography part I think it changes alot when the images are diffrent.. (not 4 times the same)
Like the overal look and function of this theme!
Regards, Mysterious Themes
Thanks Mysterious Themes. I would be definitely changing the button hovers.
Well, I tried to Improve, but still got rejected.
May be I will keep it aside for a while, later some magical idea may come to me .. hopefully. Or can you specify something more?
Scott, I know that you asked to move navigation to left, but I have it there as I want it to be different than usual. Can the navigation alone be a cause for rejection, i don’t think so.
The colors, contrast, the patterns – change that