16 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 4
+1 more
dionamar
says

I Have Not Created a Flyer for Graphicriver in a VERY Long time and i just recently uploaded one but i kind of surprise to see that it was Approved! I need feedback on so know how the Community feels about it; I Dont Hate It I Just Feel Like I Could of Done Better :/

http://graphicriver.net/item/sexy-lust-flyer/2669290?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.seg_1=portfolio&WT.z_author=dionamar

SEND FEEDBACK

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Just a quick note on self-promotion. If it’s a reasonable request for feedback and it’s in the Item Discussion forum, it’s OK to post a link to your Marketplace item. This is especially true for new authors or those coming back to the Marketplace like dionamar is.

Of course, don’t use this as an opening to post all your items asking for feedback. We will still be disabling links if it gets out of hand :)

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

Typography could be better, that’s all :)

952 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Mo Bro
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+8 more
EladChai
says

Just a quick note on self-promotion. If it’s a reasonable request for feedback and it’s in the Item Discussion forum, it’s OK to post a link to your Marketplace item. This is especially true for new authors or those coming back to the Marketplace like dionamar is. Of course, don’t use this as an opening to post all your items asking for feedback. We will still be disabling links if it gets out of hand :)

I think the fair way to do this is to just add a preview image. No need a direct link to the item as this excuse will lead the system into an abused path.

Dionamar, you can work on the flyer and reupload it with a new preview image.

207 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
JeromeCollinge
says

I like the colours but the arrangement of the text/information could be a little better I think.

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

I think the fair way to do this is to just add a preview image. No need a direct link to the item as this excuse will lead the system into an abused path. Dionamar, you can work on the flyer and reupload it with a new preview image.

I agree. If it’s something an author knows how to do, and in the majority of cases I can’t see why they wouldn’t know how to link to a preview image :) I’ll start mentioning that in future threads. Thanks!

952 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Mo Bro
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+8 more
EladChai
says

I think the fair way to do this is to just add a preview image. No need a direct link to the item as this excuse will lead the system into an abused path. Dionamar, you can work on the flyer and reupload it with a new preview image.
I agree. If it’s something an author knows how to do, and in the majority of cases I can’t see why they wouldn’t know how to link to a preview image :) I’ll start mentioning that in future threads. Thanks!

Anytime mate, glad to help (:

by
by
by
by
by
by