2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
yans_fied says

My site template had rejected :crying: , here is the demo of the template: cdn.ariona.net/projects/fida-html/html/index.html Anyone please give it a review, and what should I do to improve my template.

Thanks in advance for replying

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Greece
Pentoy says

What did the reviewer say?

Besides some improvements that could have been done I believe your theme was rejected because it looks like many of the themes here and lacks a unique touch on it.

Try to figure out how you can make it look more special.

Think about the main structure, colors, typography, menu, slider, footer.

Anyway, I like some parts of the site, you really can improve it and get it accepted, good luck!

63 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
m1chelangel0 says

Hi there yans_fied

Without some idea of what the reviewer has said, it would either be on technical or aesthetic grounds. Aesthetically it could simply come down to what Pentoy has stated, that the design is too similar to so many of the previously approved themes. Your design and layout need to be spiced up a little. As it stands, it is not bad at all. Clean, precise etc.

Good luck

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Indonesia
yans_fied says

@Pentoy, @m1chelangel0 thanks for the replay and feedback, I am working for improving my template.

20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
tripodzid says

I agree. It looks generic if you ask me. That is why most themes that have been sent are rejected. You have to come up with something new.

by
by
by
by
by
by