918 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
djjeep says

Hi. “Create a smaller FLV version of your video at either 640×360, 960×540 or 720×480” but 720×480, no available when choosing – but 720×480 its normal for preview????? ....(sorry for my question)

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Only these two: 960×540, 640×360

but where did you find that text?

6 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
KostasG says
7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/330 Point 4 :)

i think that text should get update, you can chose only those two sizes from the drop down menu on the upload page

918 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
djjeep says

Thanks. Waiting review time …. and we’ll see…what reviewer say to me. he-he)))) :P

918 posts
+3 more
djjeep says

:( Rejected. I will try in a few days ….

53 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Visualact says
Here’s what you got to do, there are two ways you could do this:
  • Pre-comp your composition and scale down the pre-comped version to 960×540
  • Render the composition and than import the video to a new composition and scale that down
918 posts
+3 more
djjeep says

Here’s what you got to do, there are two ways you could do this:
  • Pre-comp your composition and scale down the pre-comped version to 960×540
  • Render the composition and than import the video to a new composition and scale that down

Yes. Thank You,Visualact! I know it now…. ;) (reviewers told me about my mistakes…. :) )

918 posts
+3 more
djjeep says

First video file approved!!!!!!! :D – Yay! 8)

by
by
by
by
by
by