• Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+4 more
azyrusmax says

Hi all,

I’m currently working on this file.

http://azyrusmax.deviantart.com/art/examle-284511207

please help me out, I’ve submitted couple of files before but they all got rejected. :( Before I submit this one I want to know your thoughts and ideas about making it look good. any help would be really appreciated :)

Thanks in advance, Tanmoy

113 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
DesignDeposit says

Hey,

it looks pretty good. It does look like you were going for the simple/clean style.

The thing with this style is that it needs to be executed perfectly. All of your lines needs to be crisp and your padding and alignment consistent and pixel perfect. Check them over before you submit.

Also be sure to add a lot of value. Consider providing active states, error states etc

Perhaps spend a little more time getting the button just right as well. Look at what is currently possible with CSS and button-style trends in general.

850 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

If you think you need to make a clear distinction between what is a header, sub header and label.

The positioning of “billing” and “address” is not clear to me. Why is “address” next to the password? Why is everything aligned at the same height even though they clearly have different intentions?

Why is “Billing info” between the inputs and “address” in the middle of the three inputs?

The “please fill the blank areas” doesn’t relate to any of the inputs above, none of them has an asterisk. Also this should simply be called “required fields” something of the sort which is a universally known phrase.

I agree with Kronen that you button needs a little work and polish, too.

Hope this helps

Chris

73 posts
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+4 more
azyrusmax says

Hi guys,

Thanks for your words, really helped me a lot, thanks a lot :)

here’s a new preview file – http://azyrusmax.deviantart.com/art/examle-284511207 please click on Download Image button to view 100% preview image.

Thanks again, azyrusmax

850 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

okay, now I understand the navigation breadcrumb along the left-hand column.

I still don’t think that’s very clear. Maybe the different steps are just too far apart. But to me it’s rather confusing as opposed to being a clear guide.

I also think the button could still do with some work. It doesn’t sit neatly on the paper background and looks a little cut out.

Cheers

Chris

113 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
DesignDeposit says

Yeah, it does look better.

I agree with Chris, perhaps try and fade the other sections out when not in use.

I think the button might be too ‘rounded’ perhaps giving it the same border-radius as your text fields.

by
by
by
by
by
by