i’m changed style of the h1 – h6 , strong , image , ul , ol
and changed contact page ,, added the google map on the background .
i really not understand what’s the meaning about “sufficient improvements”
Love the idea you’ve created with your theme. I have to agree with those that have mentioned your typography. There are a number of things I would personally do: 1. The type is to big. It looks a little clumsy. I would reduce all the text in size by at least 4 – 6 pixels including your button text. 2. Don’t use justified text. It puts unsightly gaps in-between the words and sometimes in-between the letters in some words. Make all your text range-left. 3. Just a few small personal points: - The section where you have ‘GENERAL DESIGN SKILLS’ can you line the % circles up with the left-hand edge of the headline. Or, alternatively see what it looks like if you centre everything within the two columns – so example: column 1 Eduction centred, then 1999 – 2006 centred, UNI … centred and so on. and the same in column 2. This way you can centre ‘GENERAL DESIGN SKILLS’ above the circles and so on…
Hope this helps. Aliput
hmmmmm , thanks for comment
i will try to do something about resume page ,,
did you think this is all problems ?
- the one page functionality seems special for TF, I think you can stick to it
- each “section” of your design should be high enough to acomodate 1024×768 screens and ipads, currently seems to be too big for these
- your background is too distracting, make it more subtle
- the headings must strike first: make them more black (#333 and even #111) on white back and more white for dark backgrounds, it’s important for headings to lead properly by contrast
- your social icons don’t look perfect
- you need a ton of polish for typography, you can check my items for an idea, I use a calculator to find images dimensions according to line-heights and margins… just to make it tight and clear
Best of luck.