2 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
webgallery says

Here is my demo template. http://www.templategallery.biz/demohtml/bogra/

I have got three times soft rejection. Here is the last message. Please send me your valuable suggestion.

Soft Rejected Reason: Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality. You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval. I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere. However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.
2183 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

This is not a soft-rejection , its hard ..

434 posts I love the web!
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
htmgarcia says
Great start, @webgallery! This theme looks very generic, so, as the reviewers says:
Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality…

He’s right. Try to provide a unique design being creative and resubmit again. Good luck.

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
zeedesign says

Hello, Top menu hover effect not looks good Add orange hover effect on top social icons. Change icons in content replace them with plain icons.

Hope this help Thanks :)

2 posts
webgallery says

Hello, Top menu hover effect not looks good Add orange hover effect on top social icons. Change icons in content replace them with plain icons. Hope this help Thanks :)

Thanks for your suggestion. Any others suggestions?

by
by
by
by
by
by