70 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
mador says

Demo:http://mador.site11.com/

Reviewer Message:

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Overall, this is a good concept but there are a couple issues here:

We already have a number of submissions with the same overall design and concept and we have to draw the line somewhere.

I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this design: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique touches and features that differentiate it from what’s already available and definitely be of higher quality.

Minimal templates can be clean and simple when you manage to handle the white space and details to provide a simple but yet unique template. But if you can’t, it will look like an incomplete template – blank template.

In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. If you’re going with minimalism, you need to make sure all the little details check out.

Any ideeas?opinions please

Thank you in advance!

70 posts
mador says

anyone?

70 posts
mador says

anyone?

Please?

469 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
pixel-industry says

As they said, it’s too minimal, it doesn’t have anything that will stand out.. Add some intrresting slider, more design elements and maybe parallax effect, that would look nice on this type of theme.. Simply make it more unique..

70 posts
mador says

As they said, it’s too minimal, it doesn’t have anything that will stand out.. Add some intrresting slider, more design elements and maybe parallax effect, that would look nice on this type of theme.. Simply make it more unique..

excluding the uniqueness ,is it fine (the overall design)?

469 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
pixel-industry says

That’s the problem… It doesn’t have enough design elements… It is just too blank.. Visual hiearchy is ok, I would maybe decrease margins a bit… You need to step away a bit from it, think about new design elements you can put in and then try again… Hope this helps..

70 posts
mador says

That’s the problem… It doesn’t have enough design elements… It is just too blank.. Visual hiearchy is ok, I would maybe decrease margins a bit… You need to step away a bit from it, think about new design elements you can put in and then try again… Hope this helps..

Thanks,but i have no ideea what to add on it…

Shall i abort this theme and start a new one?

5 posts
slaxx says

Thanks but i have no ideea what to add on it

shall i abort this template and start a new one??

70 posts
mador says

Thanks but i have no ideea what to add on it

shall i abort this template and start a new one??

70 posts
mador says

by
by
by
by
by
by