• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
diegomonzon says

I posted this http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/improve-theme/45947?page=1&reply=0#post_reply 3 days ago and no answer yet. So I will post it here and hopefully get some help.

I’d love to get some feedback on this theme so that it can get accepted. What would you change or fix? http://mobilepro.dmonzon.com/ thanks in advanced
185 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
ChrisFarina says

I love the overall look and feel. Crisp buttons, and great colors.

The only things that stuck out to me was the spacing of the calender widget in relation to the other widgets spacing… And I didn’t realize that there was a menu until I clicked on “menu” beside the search input. I think the placement of the menu within the search area makes it a bit confusing to find. Other than that I really don’t see anything else wrong with it.

Keep up the good work & Good luck!

207 posts
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
diegomonzon says

@msaadvertising and @facecjf Thanks a lot, I appreciate your comments This is a mobile theme , the menu is hidden to save screen space, but there is an option at the admin always keep the menu open. Again, I really appreciate your comments .

488 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
PixelBuffet says

Seems very intuitive to me. Being a GR addict, I check the forums on my iphone in the morning so actually played about with your theme on my phone before looking at it on my laptop. I think it’s great.

One thing I would say is that the background behind the name ‘Mobile Pro’ is dated-looking, I think changing that will have a big impact.

Also I don’t like the gradient for the menu/search bar and the inactive accordion headers. I think it needs to be a more subtle gradient and perhaps with a few other effects (like a 1px stroke perhaps?). It is the only element which isn’t up to your usual standards of attention to detail.

As MSadvertising said, other theme options might be nice. Personally I’d add a light version.

Oh and you’ve been lazy with the calendar widget :p With a bit of time that could look way better.

Having said all that, I think it is an excellent theme and am very surprised it got rejected. What did the reviewer actually say?

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+6 more
JamiGibbs says

Moved to item discussion.

207 posts
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
diegomonzon says
Philmo said
Seems very intuitive to me. Being a GR addict, I check the forums on my iphone in the morning so actually played about with your theme on my phone before looking at it on my laptop. I think it’s great.

One thing I would say is that the background behind the name ‘Mobile Pro’ is dated-looking, I think changing that will have a big impact.

Also I don’t like the gradient for the menu/search bar and the inactive accordion headers. I think it needs to be a more subtle gradient and perhaps with a few other effects (like a 1px stroke perhaps?). It is the only element which isn’t up to your usual standards of attention to detail.

As MSadvertising said, other theme options might be nice. Personally I’d add a light version.

Oh and you’ve been lazy with the calendar widget :p With a bit of time that could look way better.

Having said all that, I think it is an excellent theme and am very surprised it got rejected. What did the reviewer actually say?

Thanks Philmo I really appreciate your comment, very helpful . The reviewer sent a generic rejection message, and I am still waiting for a more detailed answer.

12 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
SpiDeR_UG says

wow great theme i love it, and what i really love is the 3 different sizes i can choose from that’s Awesome. I would like to say that the menu should be in a darker color meaning like an off White color, it looks very odd having everything dark and when i open the menu BANG brightness, so i would suggest darken the menu or brighten the background up, for me it’s too much of one and not enough of the other, also that purple strip under the auto button doesn’t go with anything it also doesn’t blend in so maybe if you made some other thing purple it would be better suited, all in all i love the theme but i would darken the white areas.

Great work and i will be waiting for this to get released.

Keep up the good work.

6 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
matta91 says

id add some more padding to the content text and a white menu button so it stands out more

looks great so far though

by
by
by
by
by
by