I have a yoga website [ catherinetingey.com/wp ] that needs the following changes made to the GONZO theme. Timeframe 1 week or Less!!!
1) Move the black bar below the featured slider so that it is not covering any part of the image. I believe this requires knowledge of CSS. Also, change titles of slides in slideshow.
2) Remove Google Events calendar. Come up with a different feature to show my teaching schedule.
3) Fix the Catherine Tingey logo. Make it like the Gonzo theme (font = Motoroil 1937)
4) Reduce Social Media Icons to the 3 on the Gonzo theme template
5) Limit homepage to 5 categories from left to right: 1) Asana Analysis, 2) Profiles 3) Product Reviews 4) Soul & Spirit 5) Recipes
6) Clean up the bottom bar of site. Remove and replace copyright. Fix the logo and the icons above the bio.
7) Set up a standard bio that is used at the bottom left of home page, and is the signature on all blog posts.
Insert a tab called MEDIA in between ‘SCHEDULE’ and ‘CONTACT’. List 2 hyperlinked photographs to articles I’ve written or photoshoots I’ve been featured in.
Hello. You can contact me via email: admin[at]smartik.ws