57 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
dalennea says

Hi… All…

I am submitting my site and want to get opinions and constructive criticism on my design and if it is unique enough to submit. I am currently at 70% and am moving forward… but I want to get extra eyes on the project and see what extra things that can be changed to make it successful…. Any feedback would be appreciated…. Also just to make mention… it is a loose design for creative use… I am also building a corporate concept that will use similar functionality….

DEMO

10 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Romania
ducanul says

I really like the concept and the color scheme, but you might want to extend the line height of the main heading “Artsy – A creative UX…”. Also, in my opinion, the word “Artsy” should stand out more than the tagline. You could make it bigger/bolder, and the tagline smaller/lighter (or maybe place it underneath).

The overall design is appealing – but the logos from the bottom hexagons are a little bit edgy and not aligned to center – I’m sure you will correct that in the end, though.

That’s all I have in my mind so far.

57 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dalennea says

ducanul,

Thanks for the information… I will go ahead and play around with the “tagline” information. In reference to the “logos”.... are you referring to the “clients” (i.e. wordpress, jquery) and the like ?

Thanks in advance for your response….

10 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Romania
ducanul says

Yes, those are the logos I was referring to.

Good luck!

57 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dalennea says

Thanks…

by
by
by
by
by