• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

in edit -> preferences -> memory & multiprocessing you can switch off multiprocessing, if it isn’t already.

as format you choose quicktime, but you can then change the format options. but this doesn’t make a difference if it renders correctly or not.

instead of quicktime, use jpeg sequence as format. this has the advantage that it renders every frame as a single jpeg file and you can then still access the frames that were rendered correctly, even if there were errors in the render. you then have to rerender only the frames that have errors, and so save your time.

it still looks like an error with the cache.

what ae version are you using?

hit the caps lock key. then go to edit-> purge -> purge all
then go to edit -> preferences ->media and disk cache and hit empty cache. after that, uncheck use disk cache. After that, try to render your project.

700 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
GrizzleFX says

Also after you clear your cache and purge memory, try rendering without previewing first.

56 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
cj29 says

Trying the render in JPEG

Is there a setting to disable Preview?

Also after you clear your cache and purge memory, try rendering without previewing first.
56 posts
  • United States
cj29 says

Ok I rendered in JPEG, but now what do I do with all the jpeg slides?

I am using AE CS6

in edit -> preferences -> memory & multiprocessing you can switch off multiprocessing, if it isn’t already.

as format you choose quicktime, but you can then change the format options. but this doesn’t make a difference if it renders correctly or not.

instead of quicktime, use jpeg sequence as format. this has the advantage that it renders every frame as a single jpeg file and you can then still access the frames that were rendered correctly, even if there were errors in the render. you then have to rerender only the frames that have errors, and so save your time.

it still looks like an error with the cache.

what ae version are you using?

hit the caps lock key. then go to edit-> purge -> purge all
then go to edit -> preferences ->media and disk cache and hit empty cache. after that, uncheck use disk cache. After that, try to render your project.
1686 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

in after effects, hit file, import. select the first jpeg of your sequence, and make sure you check jpeg sequence in the bottom left corner.

you see one new file in your project, which is your image sequence. you can click on it, and then you see at the top of the project file, what attributes this sequence has. ae automatically gives it a framerate, which may not the right one. if you need to change that, rightclick on your sequence and go to interpret footage -> main.

drag this sequence into a new composition. import your audio, if you have one, and add it to this composition, too.

you now can rerender that composition to your desired format.

Are there any errors in the jpeg sequence?

56 posts
  • United States
cj29 says

Not sure if any errors but over 3500 different jpeg images were created. Clicking 1 at a time would take forever. Is there way to Move All files in folder? Tried this in Windows Movie Maker but no go.

in after effects, hit file, import. select the first jpeg of your sequence, and make sure you check jpeg sequence in the bottom left corner.

you see one new file in your project, which is your image sequence. you can click on it, and then you see at the top of the project file, what attributes this sequence has. ae automatically gives it a framerate, which may not the right one. if you need to change that, rightclick on your sequence and go to interpret footage -> main.

drag this sequence into a new composition. import your audio, if you have one, and add it to this composition, too.

you now can rerender that composition to your desired format.

Are there any errors in the jpeg sequence?
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

if you follow the steps I’ve said you are making a movie out of the jpegs with after effects. you can then see if there are errors

56 posts
  • United States
cj29 says

The problem is I have over 3000 jpeg images

if you follow the steps I’ve said you are making a movie out of the jpegs with after effects. you can then see if there are errors
56 posts
  • United States
cj29 says

This is a serious pain

Probably just going to pay someone to render for me

Never had this trouble with over 30 + AE projects

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

if your jpegs are all in the same folder it doesn’t matter how many there are, just select the first one and check “jpeg sequence” as you import it in after effects.

You can contact me for render service: info[at]creattivedesigns.com

by
by
by
by
by
by