2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
rlmork says

I just bought the Pandia Theme and we are having issues with the slider and setting this theme up. Anyone available to help? Anyone with experience on this theme?

Thanks

241 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

I just bought the Pandia Theme and we are having issues with the slider and setting this theme up. Anyone available to help? Anyone with experience on this theme? Thanks

Please talk to the author of your purchased item. Go to author profile page and PM him. I guess he will definitely help you. :)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
rlmork says

I just bought the Pandia Theme and we are having issues with the slider and setting this theme up. Anyone available to help? Anyone with experience on this theme? Thanks
Please talk to the author of your purchased item. Go to author profile page and PM him. I guess he will definitely help you. :)

and how do you PM him when there is no place to do that? unless I’m blind I cannot find any place to contact the Author.

24 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeFluent says

and how do you PM him when there is no place to do that? unless I’m blind I cannot find any place to contact the Author.

You can send them a message from their profile page here:

http://themeforest.net/user/peerapong
422 posts Keep Walking
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

There should be the message form on his profile. If there is none, anyway, you could contact via his support site: http://support.themegoods.com/.

by
by
by
by
by
by