25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
bibiangel199 says

This is the 3rd time to reject. I do not understand what they ask nicely. I need your help .
My Web
Plz ! :(

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

It is not especially original
Logo is out dated
Spacing issues especially on the home page between elements and page sections
Typography especially header fonts needs checking.
That Twitter icon and feed is too big and does not work (in my opinion)

It will not be far off but needs something to make it stand out and generally spaced out and tidied.
Good luck

425 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Jaynesh says

What is the message that they gave you?

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
bibiangel199 says

What is the message that they gave you?
Unfortunately your submission ANA – Responsive HTML Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.

This is it ! :( one more time !

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
bibiangel199 says

It is not especially original
Logo is out dated
Spacing issues especially on the home page between elements and page sections
Typography especially header fonts needs checking.
That Twitter icon and feed is too big and does not work (in my opinion)

It will not be far off but needs something to make it stand out and generally spaced out and tidied.
Good luck

Maybe you right. So, i have to increase the distance between the components and update font for my website ???

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
PaddyTaylor says

I think that generally it could be cosmetically cleaner (Have not got into looking at the code side).

For example you have some cool features on the home page BUT the 3 services bit below the slider is right on top of the portfolio below it – spacing these apart more will make it look much easier to read and less cramped. This applies throughout the site e.g. why choose us and most other pages.

Looking at the reviewers post – they are also looking for more uniqueness and features also. This needs to be thought out too but having every feature possible does not compensate for cosmetic design flaws that end up not doing those features justice.

Good luck

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
bibiangel199 says

@PaddyTaylor : very thank you! I will do it again! :)

25 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
breecode says

You are not so far, in my opinion of course.

Try to improve spacing and try to add something more unique. Maybe with some changes it could be approved.

Good luck! :)

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
bibiangel199 says

You are not so far, in my opinion of course.

Try to improve spacing and try to add something more unique. Maybe with some changes it could be approved.

Good luck! :)

@breecode : thank you ! I try one more time ! :)

25 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
breecode says

I’m making a theme that also was rejected several times. It’s always hard dealing with rejection. You maybe have to put your design aways and start over with other design. In a couple of days/weeks you can come back and see it again. Maybe you’ll see a lot of things that are invisible today.

That’s my personal experience.

Good luck :)

by
by
by
by
by
by