- Won a Competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
cyzer saidJust make sure the dryer matches the duct tape and you should be fine.
felt_tips saidgosh… oh man :DDDD thats a very nice alternative… I will use my old hairdrier then. it’s white though… ummm which edition is better black or white. I am puzzled.
I’d replace the Cooling Corsair HYDRO H80 soc. 1366/1156 with the following arrangement though:
Remember to switch the hair dryer to blow cold air though, or the plan can backfire.
allright, it should be fine with a white duct tape, i haven’t ever seen a white one though.
By the way, felts what about monitor for my new PC? could you suggest one ?