1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

...as i dont even need to i can just create elements seperately and code them, that saves a lot times for me
It’s not about what’s easy for you, it’s about what the customer wants. Obviously the PSD is not required, but it’s often considered essential by customers. You’ll get people complaining if you don’t include the PSD files.
I did not see a single customer change the PSD files from the themes we created. :))

Agreed. I have never included (full) PSD ’s or PSD ’s at all, and less than 1% actually asked for them, and in that case, I explained that I never really mock up every single element of every single page and that the PSD is incomplete and I’ll just send it to them if they’d like it. Not that many requests at all though so to the original poster, do whatever fits your workflow.

181 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

...as i dont even need to i can just create elements seperately and code them, that saves a lot times for me
It’s not about what’s easy for you, it’s about what the customer wants. Obviously the PSD is not required, but it’s often considered essential by customers. You’ll get people complaining if you don’t include the PSD files.
I did not see a single customer change the PSD files from the themes we created. :))
Agreed. I have never included (full) PSD ’s or PSD ’s at all, and less than 1% actually asked for them, and in that case, I explained that I never really mock up every single element of every single page and that the PSD is incomplete and I’ll just send it to them if they’d like it. Not that many requests at all though so to the original poster, do whatever fits your workflow.

thank you very much

by
by
by
by
by
by