30 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
azimgd says

Hello guys, I have just developed a web service(cms) that helps people create their own cv’s. And i want to sell this item on codecanyon. But i would like to test it hardly and know your opinion, comments, suggestions before i submit it. So could you help me in testing it ?

http://cvmanager.pro/

3751 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

Post a default user, so we can login without activating a new account. ;)

296 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

Don’t put too much weight in my opinion. I’m an O.C.D, A.D.H.D. Perfectionist with a sharp eye for detail – in other words – I can find faults in perfection ;)

I LOVE your background! Not over-powerful – not underwhelming – just smooth!!

After activating the account and logging in, it says I need to fill in more info (Options page). There are too many submit buttons on the page. While the layout is clean, it’s also a bit overwhelming to someone looking at it the first time. Might want to consider combining the Company info and Account Info into one form. I started filling in the Account Info and Company Info at the same time only to find out that I could only submit one of them.

All required fields should be groups together. I ended up submitting the “Account info” and sacrificed the “Company Info” – only to find out that the Company name is a required field – meaning I have to submit the other form now as well.

Also, you should use the “value” attribute on your submit buttons so they don’t say the browsers default text. In Opera/Chrome/Safari they say “Submit”, but in FF/IE they say “Submit Query” – something I find undesirable.

On the Members List Page: There are too many different blue colors. The Industry tag background, the blue links, the blue alert-info box and the blue submit buttons do not flow with each other. Maybe make the submit buttons closer to your alert-info box. Speaking of which, its sentence is improper: You have “Here you can browse our members and hire or get some job!” could/should be “Here you may browse or hire our members, or apply for a job.”

Blogs Page: You have “Create new blog! Still dont have your own blog? Create it and share your knowledge with others!!” could/should be “Create [a] new blog! Still dont have your own blog? Create [it one] and share your knowledge with others!!”

Blogs Page Popup: The textarea box you have “Blog text(more than 500 symbols)” I’m not sure what that means. I thought you where trying trying to say “500 Character Limit”, but I entered 1242 characters and it went through just fine. So I’m still not sure what that means. Also there should be a space between “Blog Text” and the parentheses.

You should probably put some instructions on the Chat Page. I’m not sure what to do there other than randomly click stuff.

Jobs page: I assume the fist blue box is a search box, if so, should be labeled as such. ie: Search Tag and Search By Location. Is the All/Full time/Part time/freelance part of the search query as well? Popup box – Job type should preferably be multiselect or check-boxes as I often see both part time and full time positions available.

How do we edit and/or delete the Blogs and Job listings?

Again, please don’t take my opinion harshly as I’m just trying to help. Feel free to tell me to stuff-it and I wont be offended ;)

Bradley

30 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
azimgd says

Thanks for reply. No man, your tips are highly helpful and i agree with most of them!

Gonna fix them asap.

by
by
by
by
by
by