28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Designorama says

Hello good people of GR! :)
I need your help on improving this backgrounds so they wont be rejected again.
The reason given by item inspector:

Unfortunately this file does not meet GraphicRiver’s stringent aesthetic guidelines and cannot be approved. To see the current standards on design and quality, see the last standards announcement: ttp://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/important-new-quality-standards-on-graphicriver/35094 Please consider familiarizing yourself with the quality of the files already accepted in the GraphicRiver library and try to emulate or surpass the quality you already see in GraphicRiver with any future submissions. If you would like feedback from your peers on improving your file, please visit the Item Discussion forum. (http://graphicriver.net/forums/topic/item-discussion/50 )

Thank you for understanding.

Any opinion on my backgrounds:

2715 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

I think it has been seen a lot on graphicriver and also is an effect used by many people, it isn’t something that graphicriver has never seen before, and that’s probably the reason for the rejection…. just my opinion

314 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
stefusilviu says

Yes. The bokeh effect is used by many people in GR. Personally, i avoid to use this effect.

28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Designorama says

I agree with you both, there are a lot of backgrounds with bokeh effect, but I couldn’t find heart shaped bokeh.
I’ll try to make more variations with hearts and I will include PSD for unlimited combinations. I hope that might be accepted.

343 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
JackHowell says

I agree with you both, there are a lot of backgrounds with bokeh effect, but I couldn’t find heart shaped bokeh.

It might not be ‘far enough’ away from the current mass of bokeh-esk designs. It’s a difficult category and you will have to come up with something truly unique (or a lot better than the other files) to get past the “me too” reason for rejection.

Good luck though. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by