=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===
1) Unfortunately we have plenty similar files in our gallery already.
2) We are looking for some more unique designs instead.
I think it’s nice and clean. Probably to clean. The review will probably thought that there was not enough detail to it, especially the front being just one colour with a company logo. They are probably looking for more detail on the design.
Personally, I like it. Just not enough to it to get accepted I guess.
Reviewer gave you the answer. Nothing necessarily wrong with it, just too basic and not unique enough. Too many similar files.
There are many things you could do to it if you really wanted to push it.
For example, integrate the gear directly into the card design and add more details so it’s more of a steampunk/mechanical style. Or you could add a more visually enticing gear design to make it more unique.
Just my opinion
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
Make the gears more realistic, perhaps a “steel” look, at the moment it looks like the newer version of a polo mint with the “inner shadow/glow”. I would suggest removing the layer style effects on the Logo and text