=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===
1) Unfortunately we have plenty similar files in our gallery already.
2) We are looking for some more unique designs instead.
I think it’s nice and clean. Probably to clean. The review will probably thought that there was not enough detail to it, especially the front being just one colour with a company logo. They are probably looking for more detail on the design.
Personally, I like it. Just not enough to it to get accepted I guess.
Reviewer gave you the answer. Nothing necessarily wrong with it, just too basic and not unique enough. Too many similar files.
There are many things you could do to it if you really wanted to push it.
For example, integrate the gear directly into the card design and add more details so it’s more of a steampunk/mechanical style. Or you could add a more visually enticing gear design to make it more unique.
Just my opinion
Make the gears more realistic, perhaps a “steel” look, at the moment it looks like the newer version of a polo mint with the “inner shadow/glow”. I would suggest removing the layer style effects on the Logo and text
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.