5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Depain says

We’re sorry, your item I AM CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our current technical quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The overall design quality of your submission does not meet our standard requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT DO I DO . :( This is my First Submission.

Live url: http://www.demo.pixelvow.com/themeforest/v1/

Thanks, Depain K

88 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
libertux says

Hi, I just have one thing to comment and that’s the first thing that catch me: Please remove scrolling in an Under Construction Page!!!!

Good luck

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Depain says

Hi, I just have one thing to comment and that’s the first thing that catch me: Please remove scrolling in an Under Construction Page!!!! Good luck
Thanks a lot for suggestion will surely improve this…
5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Depain says

I agree with that. Plain and simple underconstruction page works better.

Will surely improve this… Any other suggestions please…

16 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
midnetdesigns says

kind of loud to me you need to off set all that golden and yellow maybe use less. Besides that its kind of dull and boring.

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Depain says

kind of loud to me you need to off set all that golden and yellow maybe use less. Besides that its kind of dull and boring.

Thanks for your feedback… Will surely think on it.

Please explain me this also… Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our current technical quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time. The overall design quality of your submission does not meet our standard requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension.

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Depain says

Can you guys tell me the function of countdown and posting email address is okay or not… Please Let me know.

Thanks, Depain K

by
by
by
by
by
by