Christian from envato gave me the tip to try this forum to get some advice for our next submission.
I hope that some of the more experience authors / designers here can provide me some helpful feedback.
Here you can find some screenshots:
Thanks in advance,
just before I start going into giving you feedback, the next time you post something, post it into the “Item Discussion” Section. Now then, let’s talk about a few things here:
1. Your slider controls (and the whole content) are not vertically centered. Try to fix that 2. Your typography needs work, especially when looking at the blog posts. 3. Your footer is pretty messy, no alignments which are helping to make it look clean and nice 4. Too little content! Work harder on more content, a portfolio, more features, short codes and so on. 5. Try not to include the documentation as a major section of your navigation, it’s not part of the design is it?
Just a few points, but I guess the main point is that there’s very little content.
1. add layer slider 2. add more features 3. Make it full width instead of boxed layout 4. Color Scheme 5. Typography 6. add drop down menu, i recommend Mega Menu
in short theme is not yet complete Good Luck anyway!!
add layer slider Make it full width instead of boxed layout add drop down menu, i recommend Mega Menu
@simpletechs, you nust work on the following:
- Color scheme
Right now it looks like a free theme. Just ask yourself, what does “premium” word means.
Best regards, Andrei.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.