Form for withdrawal of earnings asks me to provide my Skrill (Moneybookers) username. But there is no such term in Skrill (Moneybookers) user interface! They provide me my e-mail adress which I use to login to Skrill (Moneybookers) and a Customer ID which consists only of numbers. Neither of them is called “username” in Skrill (Moneybookers) interface. So which one of them should I use? And which one do you usually use to withdraw your earnings to Skrill (Moneybookers)?
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi D&I, your username is the e-mail used to login to Skrill.